Don’t see the dates you want?Request other dates
Ikebana with Kimiko
- One Guest
- USD $555
- Additional guest (max 4)
- USD $360
Meet the Artist
- Understanding the history and philosophy of Ikebana.
- Visiting fresh flower markets to buy and learn about plants in season.
- Designing Ikebana concepts.
- Learning different techniques and styles like Moribana, Nageire, Shoka and Freestyle.
- Visiting Kimiko’s Grand Master’s studio to practice.
- Accompanying Kimiko to prepare Ikebana arrangements for her clients.
Richard, United States
The tone of the day was set from the start. Kimiko met us with outstretched arms and a smile unbound by the confines of her cheeks. She radiated a warmth I hadn’t previously been afforded by a Japanese I had just met. She brought us first to what I have to imagine is the preeminent ikebana shop in the world (I have zero facts to back that up). After we were sufficiently awed she walked us through Read more