For longer durations, add a note in your booking request and your guest experience coordinator will help find availability.
Photojournalism with Manoocher
- One Guest
- USD $1270
- Additional guest(s) (max 4)
- USD $180
- One Guest
- USD $345
- Additional guest(s)
Meet the Artist
- Review of famous photographers’ artwork.
- Discussions about role of art history in photography and editing, importance of pictures for humanity and how our perception of aesthetics influences our choice in photo editing.
- Technical aspects including composition, exposure, light and visual storytelling.
- Photojournalism guidelines as it relates to ethics, interaction with subjects, and security in situations of conflict and social unrest.
- Shooting assignments and feedback.
- Photo editing and printing.
- Your finished selection of photos fit for an exhibition.
Stay at Manoocher's
Explore Martina Franca
This VAWAA is available for a longer duration, up to 14 days. If interested in extending your time, let us know by how many days and we will do our best to accommodate you. Besides English, Manoocher speaks Persian and Dari, Turkish, Azeri, Italian, French and Spanish.
Chenyun, United Kingdom
It has been an amazing 10 days experience. I’m so happy that I have the chance to photograph the Holy Week processions, such a unique experience. Puglia is also such a beautiful region, it’s great to visit so many different towns. The workshop sessions with Manoocher are very insightful as well. Ursula prepared amazing food. They are both friendly and knowledgeable, dinner conversations have been Read more
Afsaneh, United States
Manoocher and Ursula were great hosts and went out of their way to give us an authentic local experience and to teach us about the art of photography.