Natural Perfume and Incense Making with Persephenie
- Snacks, Coffee, & Tea
- One Guest
- USD $3175
- Additional guest(s) (max 4)
- USD $1405
Meet the Artist
- Meet a variety of raw herbs and botanical oils used for incense making and perfumery.
- Learn how to mix and process ingredients for incense and perfumery.
- Learn about different types of incense, including incense that is heated, not burnt.
- Understand the nature of botanical oils and their odor classification in perfumery.
- Learn about extraction methods, safety and address challenges like longevity, increasing volume and other strategic approaches in perfumery.
- Craft your own botanical incense using herbs, woods, resins and spices from around the world.
- Make one solid natural perfume with beeswax and a nut oil, and one natural organic alcohol based perfume.
- Visit flower district, local perfumeries, The Getty and discuss the history of aromatics.
- Materials, tools, recommended reading.
Explore Los Angeles
Zoe, United States
This VAWAA was extensive and full of fun experimentation for my mum and I! Persephenie has an incredible breadth of knowledge, only matched by the wide range of her scent collection. In spite of not studying botany formally, she was still able to point out various plants that I have tattooed on my arms from different countries. She was the perfect guide. There were worksheets for us to keep track Read more