Porcelain Ceramics with Sally
- Snacks, Coffee, & Tea
- One Guest
- USD $1460
- Additional guest(s) (max 2)
- USD $180
- One Guest
- USD $500
- Additional guest(s)
Meet the Artist
- Discovering unique properties of porcelain paper clays, which enables very fine (thin) objects to be produced.
- Learning traditional and experimental hand-building techniques.
- Crafting porcelain objects of your choice including plates, bowls, lighting forms, jewelry and sculpture.
- Applying decorating techniques through texture, printing, and hand-painting.
- Mixing ceramic colorants using various mediums.
- Glazing and firing.
- Materials, access to tools, glazing service and firing are included in the fee.
- Your handmade porcelain ceramic objects.
Stay at Sally's
Sète also offers an array of vibrant cultural experiences, from its annual water jousting tournaments, a traditional sport unique to the region, to its numerous art galleries, museums, and festivals that celebrate local arts and traditions. The town's rich maritime heritage, colorful architecture, and breathtaking landscapes have inspired countless painters, photographers, and sculptors to capture its unique beauty in their works.
Mayra V., Mexico
Attending my VAWAA with Sally was a great experience. One of my biggest concerns was being able to create my own clay when I returned to my country, and she was very involved in helping me with that. We tried one of the formulas she had researched before my arrival, and she provided me with a lot of information to continue my research on my own. It was truly fascinating and enriching to see all th Read more
Marieke S., Netherlands
Sally is a very warm person and a great teacher. Very knowledgeable! And she is good company after classes too! Thank you Sally for a wonderful stay!
Lorica F., United Kingdom
Sally was alongside when ever I needed help and supported me all the way through the course and even after class