For longer durations, add a note in your booking request and your guest experience coordinator will help find availability.
Landscape Photography and Land Art with Alfredo
- Local Transportation
- Artist Accommodation
- One Guest
- USD $2005
- Additional guest(s) (max 3)
- USD $525
- One Guest
- Additional guest(s)
Meet the Artist
- Developing an appreciation of the landscape: its light, textures, and forms.
- Learning the use of different techniques to photograph nature.
- Three days guided through vast dunes and mountains.
- Opportunities to take vernacular architecture photography.
- Technical aspects such as composition, light, exposure, concept and narrative line.
- Working with a digital medium format camera, and also analog camera if requested.
- Visiting vineyards, picturesque towns, and the Museo del Desierto.
- Meeting other creatives and visiting their studios.
Stay at Alfredo's
Explore Parras de la Fuente
Must be 20 years old or older. Not suitable for kids nor persons in wheelchair. It's great to visit year-round. Although, you'll want to avoid visiting between August 1-17 and December 20-31 when most businesses close for the holidays.
This VAWAA is available for a longer duration, up to 10 days, and can also be taught in Oaxaca or Mexico City. Let us know if interested.