Contemporary Rustic Ceramics with Eva
- Snacks, Coffee, & Tea
- One Guest
- USD $820
- Additional guest(s) (max 2)
- USD $480
Meet the Artist
As pottery becomes the new mindfulness technique, she would like to share her knowledge with people from different countries, so they, too, can appreciate the beauty of the ceramic process and experience how beautiful and relaxing this art can be.
- Introduction to all ceramic phases.
- Learning potter's wheel techniques like wedging, centering, trimming to make cylinders, tumblers, bowls or plate.
- Learning hand building techniques to make kitchen homewares, such as plates, bowls, mugs with handles.
- Introduction to glazes.
- Nature walks or hike in beautiful landscapes near studio for inspiration and tranquility.
- Walks around the most artistic areas in Madrid.
This VAWAA is available for a longer duration, up to 5 days. Please ask when you send your booking request.
Must be 18 years old or older to participate. Cannot be adapted for kids, elders, nor people on wheelchair or with special needs.
Nicole C., Netherlands
I've had a lot of fun learning a new skill. Eva didn't only know a lot about pottery and ceramics, she also has a great way of transferring her knowledge! It makes me really understand what I am doing and why, rather than just copying what someone else does. Apart from that, Eva's company was also really great, such a nice and warm-hearted person. Plus I really appreciated the tasty chocolate cake Read more
Brynn O., United States
This experience may have just changed my life - it made me develop an even stronger love and enthusiasm for ceramics.