Experiment with sounds and beats in the music studio of one of Uruguay’s finest musicians. Work with Francisco to create your own music tracks, and spend your days recording in either the studio or beautiful outdoor locations in the nearby countryside and coast.
Music Production with Francisco
- One Guest
- USD $1050
- Additional guest(s) (max 4)
Meet the Artist
Francisco is one of Uruguay’s finest musician, sound artist, music and audiovisual producer. His works include a live solo quartet performed with videos of artists who collaborated on the album but are not physically present at the time of show; collaborative music and audiovisual productions carried out in different parts of the country with children in rural schools, inner cities, high school students of art schools or young emerging musicians; live crowd and immersive contemporary dance performances in public spaces; and experimental electronic audiovisual performances in festivals – all of which have toured across Europe, Central and South America. His multidisciplinary approach can be attributed to his background in architecture and visual communication combined with interests in collaborative works and technology. If you like karate, football, surfing or basketball, ask him if he needs company!
- Work on a personal project or collaborate.
- Explore conceptual, lyrical, rhythmic, harmonic or visual directions of making music.
- Create your own tracks using live instruments, Abelton Live/ Pro Tools.
- Record in the studio or beautiful outdoor locations in Uruguayan countryside and coast.
- Gain an overview on music auto-production to make your own audio tracks or parts of a high level collaborative production.
- Understand different aspects of multi track recording and mixing techniques, including microphone selection and placement, equalization, dynamic signal processing and midi sequencing.
- Access to Francisco’s network of some of the finest Uruguayan musicians.
The capital city of Montevideo has a distinctly Spanish influence, a laid back vibe, and palm tree lined boardwalks. Like nearby Buenos Aires, the cosmopolitan charm is offset by a thriving street art scene, with intriguing works surprising on various street corners. Spend time in Ciudad Vieja to be transported back by colonial era architecture, or head to the calmer Carrasco, where regulations prohibiting buildings higher than three stories creates a local, open feel.
Francisco’s unique approach to music-making is a great way for beginners to overcome fear and for experienced musicians to learn new techniques and/or collaborate in a new way.
Francisco's Availability 5 days
Alberto, United States
The contact information and the review of Francisco were accurate