Wood Bookmaking and Bookbinding with Hana
- Complimentary Snacks
- Complimentary Transportation
- One Guest
- USD $900
- Additional guest(s) (max 4)
- USD $400
- One Guest
- USD $205
- Additional guest(s)
- USD $100
Meet the Artist
- Discovering characteristics of different types of wood and paper.
- Introduction to basic woodworking tools and equipment, and experience dismantling furniture.
- Woodworking techniques such as wood cleaning, repairing, cutting, and sanding.
- Sketching and wood engraving with small chisels, including other creative options for cover construction using reclaimed materials.
- Homemade natural wood treatment preparation and wood finishing techniques.
- Paper cutting and folding for journals and photo albums.
- Bookbinding, including Coptic stitch technique and variations.
- Materials and access to tools.
- Your own upcycled wood book.
- hiking - our house offers many beautiful hiking options.
Stay at Hana's
Explore Pero Negro
This VAWAA is available for a longer duration, up to 10 days. More time would allow to develop the hand carving techniques that require some extra practice. If interested in extending your time, just let us know by how many days and we will do our best to accommodate you.