Don’t see the dates you want?Request other dates
Darkroom Printing and Film Photography with Ole
- Train/Bus Pick-up
- Complimentary studio lunch
- One Guest
- USD $1275
- Additional guest(s) (max 2)
- USD $585
- One Guest
- USD $460
- Additional guest(s)
- USD $260
Meet the Artist
- Brief introduction to black and white film photography and camera techniques.
- Boat ride and trekking with medium format cameras in the archipelago surrounding Lyngør.
- Film developing.
- Darkroom printing with baryta/fibre paper.
- Finalizing prints; retouching, pressing and mounting.
- All materials including film, chemistry and paper. Credit: First image captured by Ina K. Andersen, edited by VAWAA.
- Complimentary lunch during studio hours.
- Transportation to and from bus/train station in Lyngør.
Stay at Ole's
Lucas, United States
My time with Ole was absolutely incredible. He and his girlfriend, Tine, were such wonderful hosts that it would be downright silly of you to stay anywhere but Ole's place when you visit. Every day, I would wake up expecting to be in my basement apartment in Baltimore, only to be pleasantly surprised that I was instead in a quaint seaside cottage—with a jaw-dropping view of the North Sea and the s Read more
Kirsty, United Kingdom
We had such a wonderful first Vawaa experience! Ole is super knowledgable of the local area and its rich naval history and it was this that made it a perfect mix of culture and art. By the end of the course we were able to confidently tune the cameras to get that 'perfect' shot and had great fun in the dark room watching the magic happen, learning how to edit and fine tune the photographs in the Read more