Don’t see the dates you want?Request other dates
Darkroom Printing and Film Photography with Ole
- Train/Bus Pick-up
- Complimentary studio lunch
- One Guest
- USD $1220
- Additional guest (max 4)
- USD $570
- One Guest
- USD $460
- Additional guest
- USD $260
Meet the Artist
- Brief introduction to black and white film photography and camera techniques.
- Boat ride and trekking with medium format cameras in the archipelago surrounding Lyngør.
- Film developing.
- Darkroom printing with baryta/fibre paper.
- Finalizing prints; retouching, pressing and mounting.
- All materials including film, chemistry and paper.
Credit: First image captured by Ina K. Andersen, edited by VAWAA.
Stay at Ole's
Kirsty, United Kingdom
We had such a wonderful first Vawaa experience! Ole is super knowledgable of the local area and its rich naval history and it was this that made it a perfect mix of culture and art. By the end of the course we were able to confidently tune the cameras to get that 'perfect' shot and had great fun in the dark room watching the magic happen, learning how to edit and fine tune the photographs in the Read more