Black and White Photography with Tatjana
- Snacks, Coffee, & Tea
- One Guest
- USD $575
- Additional guest(s) (max 4)
- USD $215
Meet the Artist
- Research and develop your personal photography style - portrait, abstract or architecture while exploring Amsterdam.
- Concept, light and composition techniques for digital photography.
- Technical aspects of camera and supporting tools.
- Working in manual mode with different prime lenses: portrait, macro, tilt & shift.
- Working with SONY α (mirrorless) cameras and vintage Canon FD and Nikkon lenses (or bring your own)
I ventured into photography as a complete novice. 2 days with Tatjana had me speaking a different language, observing with a certain eagerness and distinction. Here is what I wrote minutes after we completed our 2 days. A word about what I wrote - "wholehearted participation" - I use this expression because Tatjana really had to come to our basic level to explain nuances! And she generously gave o Read more
My workshop with Tatjana was great. She is a very friendly, open minded person with a good humor and a tipical italian temperament.
She adapted the programme to my needs, organized a model for my portrait shooting session and helped me finding cool stuff for the styling.
The teachings were very casual, what suited me totally. They took place as we were walking through the streets looking fo Read more
Ursula, United States
Tatjana was such a joy to be with and a great teacher. We loved roaming around the city center seeing the environment through the camera lens while Tatjana pointed out great images to capture that we would have not noticed otherwise. I would highly recommend a VAWAA with Tatjana!
Nadeen, United States
My favorite moments were walking around the unique architecture of Amsterdam's buildings along the canals while Tatjana shared the history behind the city. I will also remember sitting on a bench next to a beautiful church on a nice morning with Tatjana as she explained to me the fundamentals of photography. Tatjana took me to a few hidden spots in Amsterdam I would have surely missed. One of whic Read more