Jewelry Making with Adriana
- Snacks, Coffee, & Tea
- One Guest
- USD $1290
Meet the Artist
- Learn how to transform metal and materials into a piece of wearable jewelry.
- Explore techniques like textures in metal, hammering, roller printing, fold forming and patinas.
- Meet and get to know the work of two other jewelry designers in Adriana's studio.
- Work inside Adriana's studio in heart of the city, surrounded by local handcraft studios and shops.
- Visit local suppliers to discover different production stages and processes used.
- Make your own jewels – ring, bracelet, necklace or earrings.
- Tools and materials (copper and brass) included. If you want to make a piece in silver you can buy the material in Adriana's studio.
Elish W., United States
My experience with Adriana was amazing. She is talented and I so enjoyed getting to know her and her work. I appreciated not only her technical knowledge but also her design input. We created quite a bit during my time there. Adriana spent 4 hours each day with me, we did everything from experimenting with samples, to finished jewelry pieces, to prototyping for my own practice. All this with the b Read more
Momoko H., United States
The workshop with Adriana was an eye-opening experience for me. She was a superb teacher and designed the workshop to cater to me, and I learned many techniques I didn't even know existed. All pieces she creates and around her studio are beautiful and thoughtful. I was inspired by her way of pursuing work and life. Having lunch outdoor and a late-night outing with Adriana and her boyfriend to cele Read more
Susan N., United States
Fabulous is all I can say. What a wonderful experience and education. Adriana is first class, in her knowledge and her personality. I can’t say enough good things about my VAWAA journey.