Abstract Painting and Collage with Tessa
- Snacks, Coffee, & Tea
- One Guest
- USD $1495
- Additional guest(s) (max 4)
- USD $350
- One Guest
- USD $360
- Additional guest(s)
- USD $270
Meet the Artist
- A history of abstraction and an introduction to different abstract artists and movements.
- A personalized tour of the Hague Art Museum.
- A photo walk to gather images of inspiring objects, scenery, and/or patterns to incorporate in work.
- Practicing mark making with different brushes and objects.
- Experimenting with different papers and bases.
- Your three abstract, mixed media paintings.
- Materials, tools, and one museum entrance.
Explore The Hague
Tessa's studio is placed right in the middle of the two main beaches of The Hague. Take a mere 15 minute walk to Scheveningen where you'll find a bustling boulevard with lots of surfing schools, restaurants and a pier with a ferris wheel and bungee jumping for the brave. On the pier there are lots of wonderful restaurants to choose from.
Prashant M., India
Tessa is a wonderful artist, thoughtful host and a great teacher. She was really accommodating of our request to crash the course into two days. We started with a tour to a paper art exhibition that provided some perspective of art in general and then quickly got down to some basics back in her studio. Her studio is really cozy, naturally well lit and right next to the harbor which allowed for a l Read more