Wet Plate Collodion Photo Expedition with Borut
- Snacks, Coffee, & Tea
- One Guest
- USD $930
- Additional guest(s) (max 4)
- USD $325
Meet the Artist
- Wet Plate Collodion Negative process.
- Salt and Albumen Printing process.
- 2 out of 4 days on location in a beautiful river valley or in the virgin forests of Kočevski rog.
- Overnight camping or rafting if weather permits.
- Working with vintage cameras, Petzval lenses from 1860's and producing photographs that can easily outstand modern inkjet prints.
- Visit to Josip Pelikan Studio, from 1899, with an astonishing collection of cameras, lenses, darkroom & retouching table.
- Materials, transportation.
- Your handmade prints.
It was a brilliant week, so much so that I'm still here! I had actually pushed my trip back to Australia until the end of the month, so I am taking full advantage of this beautiful landscape and the opportunity to learn this gorgeous photography process. It was a whim that was most definitely worth it! This has been a great trip and all my friends are jealous!