Meet the Artist
Clare is a painter, writer, and runs her own arthouse in Italy. Trained in Scotland's two most prestigious art schools, she has traveled the world seeking a way of life and an artistic practice that prioritizes personal transformation through creativity. Clare works in both oil and acrylic, incorporating personal stories, meditation and collaborative painting techniques. She enjoys transforming communities and inspires a thriving creative community from her studio in the heart of Guardia’s restored medieval quarter—a local contribution that has won her the keys to the town! She got it. You got it!
The VAWAA experience includes
- Understanding of different paints, canvases, and other materials.
- Color theory, drawing and painting, with materials like coloured pencils, oil and acrylic paints.
- Concepting, planning and techniques to create your painting style of choice – from classical drawing to wild expression.
- Gentle days: morning studio time, afternoons and evenings in our own practice or meeting other artists and creatives, and enjoying the landscape, culture, food, festivities, ambience.
- Materials and tools.
- Your unique original painting.