Meet the Artist
Jan and Ondrej are Czech designers devoted to hand printing patterns using calico and screen printing processes. Both work as paper restorers at the Jewish museum and share a passion for redesigning historical patterns. Their colorful and unique patterns on wrapping papers, journals, tubes and folders will make your heart throb with joy.
The VAWAA experience includes
- History of Calico printing in the Czech region.
- Designing your own patterns.
- Calico and Screen Printmaking process.
- Creating stationary products using your hand-printed paper.
- Materials including paper, colors and dyes.