Meet the Artist
The VAWAA experience includes
- Experiencing Viviana’s everyday life in Buenos Aires, the tango capital.
- One hour of private instruction everyday.
- Two group classes to practice with other dance partners.
- Two evenings dancing in Viviana’s favorite milongas in the city - one underground and one upscale. Includes entrance fees.
- Watching a tango concert in a theater. Includes tickets.
- Visiting local cafes that are known for their tango history.
- Visiting Viviana’s musician friends for their regular tango music jams, if possible.
- Option to visit Viviana’s favorite tango shoe store if you need to buy a pair.
Credit: First two images captured by Jos Smith, edited by VAWAA.
More from the blog
5 Minutes with Viviana Parra, Tango Guru
The unifying factor that strings Viviana’s extraordinary lifestyle together is her passion for Ta...
October 05, 2016
Tango Is A Movable Feast
Vivi is my tango mama, and she is legendary.I met Vivi on a hot midsummer day in Buenos Aires. It...
February 08, 2017