Argentine Tango with Viviana
- One Guest
- USD $525
- Additional guest(s) (max 4)
- USD $190
Meet the Artist
- Experiencing Viviana’s everyday life in Buenos Aires, the tango capital.
- One hour of private instruction everyday.
- Two group classes to practice with other dance partners.
- Two evenings dancing in Viviana’s favorite milongas in the city - one underground and one upscale. Includes entrance fees.
- Visiting local cafes that are known for their tango history.
- Visiting Viviana’s musician friends for their regular tango music jams, if possible.
- Option to visit Viviana’s favorite tango shoe store if you need to buy a pair.
Explore Buenos Aires
Mark, United States
Mark and I thoroughly enjoyed our Tango experience. She was a patient, thoughtful and fun teacher! We agree that we learned more than dance steps. We learned to communicate in a new way. In addition, we immersed ourselves in a truly Argentine experience. She showed us places and communities which we would never have found on our own. Finally, Vivianna is a truly kind person with a deep genuine pa Read more
Kjell, United States
Thanks to Vivi not only did we get an introduction to tango that we will never forget but we also experienced Buenos Aires in a way we never otherwise would have had access to. Her energy and passion for tango are beyond infectious. We were total beginners but by the end of our stay she had us out on the dance floor at a crowded milonga.
In addition to the dance classes, what made this experie Read more
ViVi is terrific. Not only does she know the ins and out of tango - she can adjust the technique for every level of a tango student. Most importantly - she is funny , genuine, a riot and welcoming into each aspect of her life.
Kat, United States
Yes!!! Even though I met Vivi before VAWAA's program, I had an amazing and unique time. I am grateful that Vivi opened up and let me into her life and her dance. There were too many unforgettable moments. I could easily recall the time when Vivi, Sebastian and I went to watch La Juan D'arienzo live at Cultural Center in San Telmo. The music was so strong and inspiring that these two passionate and Read more