Meet the Artist
Katja is a ceramic product designer making products for different occasions - home accessories, lighting and everyday objects. Her work is functional in origin whilst being playful and thoughtful. It's a joy to see her combine different styles, techniques, concepts and materials - especially the discarded industrial made packaging usually thrown away after its original use.
The VAWAA experience includes
- Handbuilding techniques such as slab, pinch and coil.
- Creating functional forms such as cylinders and bowls.
- Surface decoration and glazing techniques.
- Materials including clay and access to kiln.
- Your unique handmade ceramic products.